Stormwater management - Southwest Washington

Facility in housing development



Do you have a facility?

Check with your homeowners association leadership or city or county public works department to see if your housing development has such a facility. Commercial and industrial developments also are required to maintain private stormwater facilities.

If you live in a residential development with a private facility, your HOA leadership should have access to information about the locations and types of facilities serving your property as well as a maintenance plan. Your HOA dues may help pay for private stormwater system maintenance. 

If your residential development does not have an HOA, or the HOA has no mention of stormwater management, here's how to check to see if you have any stormwater facilities: